Category Archives: Uncategorized
If so, be sure to check out the sessions and pick those you are going to attend. The day will be packed with content, so plan ahead!
Still not sure if you should attend SU18? Here are 5 reasons to register now:
1. Learn today, put into practice the day you get back to work: Almost 40 content-rich sessions. Learn features you didn’t know existed; hear about trends, workflows, and collaboration; learn more about the solutions you already have; or do all three!
2. Talk with and hear from industry leaders: Presenters include Sean Manzanares, Lynn Allen, Loren Welch, and Robert Green; customers and partners; the Leica scanning team; and our entire team of Applications Consultants delivering content similar to AU.
3. Tailor the day to your specific individual or business goals: With sessions for Managers, Engineers, Power Users, Architects, Surveyors, and Designers, and separate industry tracks for AEC, Manufacturing, General Design and PLM/data management, customize the day to get what you need to improve your processes and efficiency.
4. Stay the whole day to be in the running for a prize: Including, a pass to Autodesk University.*
* Winner will be responsible for travel, hotel, food, entertainment, etc.
If you are already registered for SU18, go ahead and select your sessions!
Please click here (you’ll see a link to view or change your existing registration) and select the sessions you plan to attend. You can still change your selection anytime before, or even during, the event, but should we run out of space in a session, if you are registered, you will be guaranteed a seat.
Not sure what to pick? Here are the session descriptions and feel free to connect with your Synergis account team for suggestions.
See you on May 17!
SU is 41 days away. More session descriptions are now posted! And if you need some help convincing your manager you should go, here are some points you can use to help you justify your time away.
- Explore: See the latest tools, technologies, and industry trends.
- Learn: Take a look at the sessions and create a schedule for the day specific to what your business needs.
- Network: Spend time with the Synergis Applications Engineers, Autodesk Experts, and industry peers, ask questions and learn how they are streamline processes using these tools.
- ROI: Stay local and get an entire day of learning for $95, which includes access to all 30+ sessions, meals, and prizes.
If you haven’t registered yet, today is the last day for the Early Bird Pricing!
Synergis Customers: $75
Non Synergis Customers: $150
We are collecting the session descriptions and posting them! Check back often.
The early bird pricing ends in a week, so be sure to register by 3/28.
If you haven’t registered yet, today is the last day for the Super Early Bird Pricing!
Synergis Customers: $65
Non Synergis Customers: $130
We are working on finalizing the sessions! We’ll let you know when they are posted.
Be the most social SU17 attendee and get a free pass to SU18! Start now to make sure your are all set for May 17 #SynergisU.
If you haven’t registered, there is still time.
The day is packed with sessions for mangers, engineers, and designers to learn about industry best practices, new features, and tips and tricks for the Autodesk product you already have, and about other tools to help your design teams, and your entire business, to more easily communicate, collaborate, and improve productivity.
Register today! You might be the lucky attendee who wins the free pass to Autodesk University 2017.
And, if you need AIA or PE credits, SU is an opportunity to get your continuing education credits.
Synergis University is almost here! We look forward to seeing you and want to make sure you have seen the most recent schedule and selected sessions.
We have added sessions, as well as additional session descriptions and presenter information.
Please click here (you’ll see a link to view or change your existing registration) and select the sessions you plan to attend so we plan accordingly. You can still change your selection during the event, but should we run out of space in a session, if you are registered, you will be guaranteed a seat.
There is a mobile site for Regonline, so you can log in and easily update your session selection, view the schedule and map, and tweet.
Also, as with past year’s events, there will prizes – including passes for SU18 and a pass to AU!
See you on May 17!